Superwoman is the evil counterpart of Mary Marvel.
Powers, Skills, and Abilities, Edit
- Superhuman Strength: Superwoman was strong enough to rip open the trick, metal doors of Arkham Asylum with her bare hands, as well as injure Black Adam.
- Superhuman Speed:
- Superhuman Stamina: Superwoman was able to survive Black Adam's powerful Shazam lightning, although it did knock her out.
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Senses
- Enhanced Hearing
- Flight: Superwoman can fly.
- Heat Vision: Superwoman is capable of a version of red energy projection from her eyes.
- Investigation: Lois has exceptional investigative skills as an investigative journalist.
- Journalism: She is considered the best reporter on the Daily Planet.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Lois Lane has been trained by her father basic forms of hand-to-hand combat.
- Multilingualism: Super-Woman has at least passive understanding of Russian.
- Vulnerability to Anesthetics: During her battle with Batman, Mary had inhaled the smoke screen covering the Dark Knight. Revealing it to be anesthetic gas, Mary became drowsy very fast and passed out.
- Earthstone: Lois Lane has had access to Earthstone, giving her access to the power source for much of Earth's technology. She has used this to turn off military technology swiftly and with little effort.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.