Parasite is a super villain who can absorb the energy of anyone he touches.
Powers, Skills and Abilities, Edit
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Power Absorption: Parasite can absorb the memories, skills and energy from any living entity he touches or is touched by. If he absorbs from a powered individual (such as Superman) then he will also temporarily absorb there powers, temporarily rendering his victim powerless.
- Power Distribution: Parasite can return stolen powers if he wish it; Once he returned a part of Superman's invulnerability only to have fun.
- Energy Absorption: Parasite can absorb any type of energy.
- Knowledge Absorption:
- Contact-Based Power Activation:
- Negative Touch:
- Powerful Touch:
- Absorbed Powers
- Super Strength from Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter.
- Super Speed from Superman and Wonder Woman.
- Invulnerability from Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter.
- Heat Vision from Superman.
- Invisibility from Martian Manhunter.
- Flight from Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter.
- Wall Crawling from Cockroaches.
- Vulnerability to Weaknesses: Parasite takes over the weaknesses of his victims; these includes Clark Kent's vulnerability to kryptonites and magic.
- Weakness Absorption: Parasite absorbs not only powers but weaknesses too.
- Vulnerability to Kryptonites and Magic from Superman.
- Vulnerability to Fire from Martian Manhunter.
- Power Limitation: Whenever Parasite absorbs powers from somebody he also absorbs their weaknesses.
- Power Loss: The powers that he absorbs are not infinite and with time he will lose them.
- Obsession: Parasite is addicted in "feel the power flowing through his body", then he continually absorb vital energy from other living beings.
- Tentacles: Parasite has tentacles that he keeps storied in his stomach, he can use his tentacles to reach his victims from a distance.
- This version of Parasite features a much more monstrous orangutan like appearance than any of his prior versions