Powers, Skills, and Abilities, Edit
- Alien Physiology: Mongul possesses a unique physiology which affords him certain benefits.
- Superhuman Strength: Mongul's strength was so vast that he could pummel Superman senseless using his bare fists with ease and even bludgeon the Man of Steel to the brink of death if he failed to show caution in confronting Mongul. It can be said in all honesty that Mongul was one of the mightiest and most merciless foes the Superman has ever faced.
- Superhuman Speed: Despite his size, Mongul was remarkably quick, being able to grapple with the superhumanly fast Superman.
- Superhuman Stamina: Mongul can function under optimal conditions for an extended period of time without tiring.
- Superhuman Agility: Mongul's elephantine musculature is misleadingly in regards of his agility.
- Superhuman Durability: Mongul's body is resistant to most forms of physical pressure.
- Superhuman Endurance:
- Superhuman Reflexes:
- Invulnerability: Mongul felt absolutely no pain from Wonder Woman's punches, rather his skin damaged her hands. He's gone toe-to-toe with Superman and barely felt the blows until Superman unleashed his true power.
- Energy Projection: Mongul is capable of projecting extremely potent energy beams via a jewel embedded in his chest.
- Energy Resistance: Mongul's withstood heat beams from Superman, energy blasts from alien weaponry and blasts from a Green Lantern Ring.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Mongul is an expert in hand-to-hand combat. His proficiency is such that he can fight toe-to-toe with Superman, who is a master of Kryptonian martial arts and combat strategy.
- Genius Level Intellect
- Leadership: More than just a simple brute, Mongul is also a crafty warlord dictator. Such experience has given him impressive leadership and manipulation skills, though it still comes more naturally to Mongul to use his fists in any given situation.
- Weaponry: Mongul possesses a stash of sophisticated alien weaponry.
- Decelerated Aging: It seems that Mongul ruled the Warworld for a century or more.
- His own massive ego.
- Mongul's Battle Armor:
- Imperial Crown of Throneworld (Formerly):
- Dimensional Inversion Cube:
- Throneworld Solar Cannon (Formerly):
- Black Mercy:
- Sun-Eaters (Formerly):
- Galaxy Jest (First Appearance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.