Powers, Skills, and Abilities, Edit
- New God Physiology: The beings of Apokolips call themselves Gods and live outside of normal time and space, even outside of the normal 52 universes. These New Gods have evolved due to taking up the powers of other gods and through the use of the Source, believed to be one of the ultimate foundations of the Universe Expression of Energy, along with their superior technology, into beings of genetic stability and evolutionary perfection. The denizens of Apokolips are immortal, stronger, faster and smarter than homo sapiens, despite their resemblance.
- Superhuman Strength: Strong enough to destroy even Godflesh.
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability: Kalibak could endure the strongest hits of Batman's Hellbat Suit without visible injury and the combined blasts of the Batcave's weapons arsenal.
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Enhanced Smell: Kalibak can feel the scent of his opponents in order to compensate for his sight in the event of losing it.
- Skilled Fighter
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Kalibak is a powerful brawler and hand-to-hand combatant, trained from birth in the warrior traditions of Apoklips.
- Mother Box
- Mechanical Wings:
- Beta Apokoliptian Club: A weapon that fires force bolts or nerve beams that cause living beings agonizing pain. It is nearly invulnerable, though Orion once damaged it.
- Apokoliptian Scythe
- Apokoliptian Scepter: A weapon that fires energy blasts powerful enough to harm an Apokoliptian New God.
- Mental Inducement (Formerly)
- Divine Empowerment (Formerly)
- Hover Pod
- Electric Gauntlets:
- Energy Projection
- Blindness: Grail destroyed the eyes of Kalibak during the Darkseid War, dooming him to remain without his sight,
Season One Edit
Season Two Edit
In Other Media Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.