The Joker is a supervillain, Gotham's most notorious criminal and the archenemy of Batman. He is voiced by Mark Hamill.
The Joker was originally an unidentifiable criminal with a checkered past, who started out as both a hitman and a chauffeur working for the Valestra mob. One of his final tasks was to murder Carl Beaumont.
Returning to Gotham City, the thug formed his own gang and staged a robbery at the Ace Chemical Plant, which was thwarted by Batman. Either because Batman pushed him, or he stumbled after getting punched, the thug fell off a catwalk and into a drainage vat of chemical waste that washed him out into the river, changing his life forever. The chemicals had an adverse effect on him: they dyed his hair green, his skin was bleached white, and his lips were permanently stained red. Vowing to show the world the triumph of his comic genius, the career of one of history's most dangerous and intelligent psychopaths, the "Joker", began.
Powers, Skills, and Abilities,
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Brilliant Chemist and Inventor
- Arsenal of Comedy-Themed Gadgets
- Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Weapons and Equipment
- Clowning Around
- Deadly Hand Lethal Electric Joy-Buzzers
- Joker Venom
- Laughing Gas
- Acid-Squirting Flower
- Punching Glove Gun
- Cyanide Pies
- Razor-Sharp Playing Edged Cards
- Sharp Metal Chickens
- Bolo-Type Streamers
- Laughing Fish
- Joker is voiced by Mark Hamill, who previously voiced him in the DC Animated Universe, Batman: The Killing Joke, DC Universe Online, and the Batman: Arkham series.