Hawkman is a member of the Justice League.
Hailing from the brutal planet Thanagar, Hawkman is an intergalactic warrior that uses the powers of his Nth metal armor to battle evil in all forms.
Powers, Skills, and Abilities Edit
- Thanagarian Physiology: The Nth metal armor allows Hawkman to don artificial wings which grant him the ability to fly. The Nth metal also gives him super-strength, speed, endurance, and rapid-healing.
- Enhanced Strength: As a Thanagarian, Katar's strength surpasses that of human beings.
- Enhanced Speed: Katar can move around at extremely fast speeds when he flies.
- Enhanced Durability: Hawkman is extremely durable, though not nearly as durable as Superman, as shown when he was hit hard by Lobo but survived without a scratch.
- Flight: Using his wings Hawkman can fly.
- Nth Metal Armor
- Nth Metal Mace
Episodes Appearances Edit
- Follow that Space Cab! (First Appearance)
- The Fatal Fare
- Best Day Ever (non-speaking appearance)
- Race Against Crime (non-speaking appearance)
- In Repulse!, judging from Hawkman's reaction to Superman and Wonder Woman romance - this would mean that Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman either doesn't exist or has yet to appear.