The Flash is the fastest man alive and a member of the Justice League.
In a freak lab accident, forensic scientist Barry Allen was struck by lightning, while doused with chemicals, giving him the super powers of the Speed Force. Now, he uses these powers to defend his home of Central City and the world from the forces of evil as The Flash!
Barry Allen is a police scientist who works on cases that involve murders around Central City. One night, Barry was struck by lighting and bathed in chemicals that gave him superhuman speed and connection to the speed force. With these new powers Barry Allen became the fastest man alive and uses his abilities to fight crime as The Flash. He is currently a member of the Justice League. He is the second Flash, after Jay Garrick.
Powers, Skills, and Abilities
- The Fastest Man Alive can run up bulidings, across oceans, and around the world at light speed. He can also vibrate his molecules to phase through solid objects!
- Superhuman Speed: The Flash can run at speeds as fast as the speed of light. He is too fast for the law of gravity to stop him from running up buildings, on the surface of water, etc.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Molecular Vibration: Using his speed Flash can vibrate his molecules through slid substances as shown by him when he vibrated through a big boulder set up by Lobo when he attempted to capture him.
- Lightning Throwing
- Time Travel
- Time Remenent
- Flash is voiced by Charlie Schlatter who had previously voiced him in Superman The Animated Series, The Batman, Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts, Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem and Batman Unlimited: Mechs vs. Mutants.
- Galaxy Jest (First Appearance)
- Mxy's Mix-Up (non-speaking appearance)
- Booray for Bizarro
- Best Day Ever
- Race Against Crime
- Party Animal
In Other Media