Cyborg (also referred to as Victor Stone) is a cyborg human superhero and a member of the Justice League and Teen Titans. He is voiced by Khary Payton.
Injured during a freak accident, high school athlete Victor Stone was saved using highly advanced cybernetic technology. Now, he's known as Cyborg, a technological titan and a true hero for the digital age!
Victor Stone was once a young athlete until an accident left him near the point of death. To save his life Victor's father Silas rebuilt his body with cybernetic implants, making him half man half machine. Now joining the Justice League Cyborg uses his cybernetic body and strength for good.
Powers, Skills, and Abilities
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Cyborg's high-tech cybernetics allow him to download information from any computer on the planet. They also grant him super-strength, rocket boots, and cutting-edge weaponry to fight the forces of evil!
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Durability
- Energy Projection
- Mother Box
- Sonic Cannons
- Night of The Bat (first appearance)
- Abate and Switch (non-speaking appearance)
- Play Date
- Plastic Man Saves the World
- Rage of the Red Lanterns
- Battle for the Bottled City
- All Aboard the Space Train
- Mxy's Mix-Up (non-speaking appearance)
- Best Day Ever (non-speaking appearance)
- System Error
- Race Against Crime (non-speaking appearance)
- Cyborg is voiced by Khary Payton who previously voiced him in Teen Titans, Teen Titans GO!, DC Super Hero Girls, Batman Unlimited:Mechs vs Mutants and the Injustice series.
In Other Media