Anarky is the fiotional supervillain, and the enemy of the Batman
Skills and Abilities Edit
- Genius Level Intellect: Augmented by the fusing of the hemispheres of his brain.
- Stick Fighting: Lonnie is highly skilled in the use of a baton and three section staff in combat.
- Computer Operation
- Computer Hacking: Machin is one of the few people who can hack Wayne Tech.
- Martial Arts: Anarky was trained in multiple styles which he "integrated" into a hybrid fighting style. Theses styles include:
- Kung Fu
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Leadership: Anarky commands a small army of follows by knowing what they want.
- Charisma: Anarky is capable of getting the less fortunate of Gotham to join his crusade by promising to bring down the sources of oppression in the city to rebuild it from scratch. He is able to make them do dangerous things like placing bombs at GCPD, which most would never consider doing.
- Demolitions: Anarky created a series of bombs to destroy GCPD, the casino and Gotham Merchant's Bank.
- Restricted Mobility: Lonnie is paralyzed from the neck down as well as limiting his breathing functions, eyesight and movement and hearing functions, He is also catatonic, by default he is forced to communicate through computers.
- Anarky Baton: A powerful electric stun baton that doubled as a grappling hook.
- Anarky Stars: Many throwing stars shaped as circle-A's
- "Max": He has an on-board computer, named Max, that has an actual personality of its own and functions in a similar fashion to Mister Terrific's T-Spheres.
- Hologram Belt
- Molotov Cocktails
- Boom-Tube: Anarky has a fully functioning Boom Tube.
- Collapsible Bo Staff
- Smoke Bombs
- Electric Shock Baton: Lonnie possessed an electric baton that could also transform into a staff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.